Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Updates:)

I'm a bad blogger lateley, but I'm bad everything lately (except of employee) since I spend most of my days at work. Holidays are here and this is the time when masses of people rush to the stores to treat themselves with new clothes and this means for me of course endless hours. For example yesterday I got home at 12:30 at night because our store was practically upside down.
But never mind. I hope I'll get to do some outfit posts at the little break I'll get in between...
I did dye my hair and I feel like myself again! Again outfit pics to come soon, two posts in a raw without pictures is very boring, I admit!
Spring is here and being outside is such a delight... and yellow flowers make everything so joyful and cheery!


Photobucket


Happy Pesah everybody! :)