Friday, June 5, 2009

Dresses and flowers...

Some days, when I rush to work...especially when it's hot and sticky outside (and the air conditioner at work is broken), the only thing I can imagine wearing is a long breezy dress...


Photobucket


This in particular has caught me with the bright print and the lovely chiffon fabric (I'm a sucker for everything chiffon)...

Not being a huge fan of big cleavages I piled on a bunch of wooden necklaces my mom bought me while she was in Siberia, to add some contrast to the dress...


Photobucket



On a different note: right now I'm toying with an opportunity to go to New York for one week to see my boyfriend, but I'm not really sure how it's going to work out...


Photobucket


I never been to US and New York is one of my "must" destinations, but the timing couldn't be worse...with my graduation and birthday on the way (Not to mention Italy), I'm not sure how I can pull this off...but I surely hope this trip will happen!!!


Photobucket




Have a great weekend!