Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Packing...I'm really bad at it !

Well, my flight is tomorrow night, so naturally last couple of days were all about what am I going to take with me...
I don't travel that much (actually I was abroad twice and that's it), so packing is not something I'm good at: I don't know what I'm going to need or might regret I didn't take with me...One garment after another, I ended up piling stuff only to come to conclusion that I need to edit!



Photobucket


It seems like my main "thing" is going to be "florals" and all shades of neutrals...gray, beige etc...but it's still too much clothes for one person. And I will probably end up buying enough stuff to fill another suitcase...

Anyway, this is how it looks right now...I hope I will get it all organized and figured out and promise an outfit post tomorrow! :)

Good night!