Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tashkent and a broken necklace

First of all, let me introduce you to my new shoes: these babies came in the mail couple of days ago, and they couldn't be better.
I wrote about this label on my Hebrew website about a year ago and was really impressed with their designs. So when the opportunity came to purchase a pair from Ebay for fraction of the price, I jumped on it...

Photobucket


Photobucket


The leather, the design the crazy heels are everything I need in a shoe and more...
Because the shoes are so rough, I decided to pair it with quite a romantic and girly clothes and a straw hat (I think I'm developing a new "thing" here with hats)...



Photobucket


Actually this outfit combines my latest favorite clothes and accessories: The dress is from Zara and I'm in love with the color and the light fabric...perfect for summer days...The hat was found on one of the markets (Shuk ha Carmel), the necklace is a gift my mom received from my uncle, and I "borrowed" the necklace for good :)



Photobucket


Unfortunately it's string got torn and all the beads scattered on the street...it took me about half an hour to pick them with some help of neighborhood kids...but I'm glad I found all the beads and just have to take it to the jeweler to put it back together...



I had such a long day today (but fun) and another long day (less fun) ahead...so I leave you with a close up of the shoes...


Photobucket


So good night! Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Kisses!